Wednesday 11 June 2014

Production Meeting Log 1

Summarise how the production meeting was run:
The production meeting consisted of everybody sitting around one table with copious amounts of notepads and pens; therefore the style is very professional, creating a very smooth and comfortable atmosphere. From here, once we were all seated, there was a specific order in which everyone presented in, depending on who was in lesson at the time (due to complications involving exams, this was difficult6 to do.) For each person, they would have to explain their idea which includes their programmes name, the content of their idea, the running order, the set design and a little about the presenters. Then we had to write down some of the key points for each person which included the advantages and disadvantages.

What was the group’s response to your idea?
My group gave me really positive feedback on my idea, they particularly seemed to enjoy the name of the show and some of the content ideas I had, in terms of the questions that can be asked to the guests and some of the quizzes interaction. They said I had really thought hard about my plan and they appeared to be impressed by this.

Whose idea did you vote for?
I wasn’t in the lesson however I was told later on that it was my idea that they had finally decided on, which I was honoured about.

What aspects related to the brief?
The fact that it was a music television show and that it w as particularly aimed at the younger aged audience meant that it fit in well with the brief. Also, obviously, music videos were included which was another element of the show that definitely had to be included.

What aspects did you think needed development and what other ideas did people have that you think could be incorporated into the final idea?

I was told that I needed more of a Unique Selling Point., which hopefully means that everybody in our group can help create one together. Also, it is event that my games need improving and therefore hopefully, this can be done using a little bit of other people’s ideas to fit into mine. This is ideally what I would want.

No comments:

Post a Comment