Sunday 15 June 2014

Production Log 4

Summarise the key points you made this week within your role:
This week, I had to complete a series of different tasks, such as deciding hair, makeup and finally outfits. This involved making a mood board to show all of the ideas I had planned, of which I started doing by hand and eventually took pictures of all the styles I was planning to use to then explain both the advantages and disadvantages to why I used them, so that they were all equally balanced. This involved taking photo's of myself in the correct lighting to ensure that it would work well and to then upload these photo's onto blogger.

What was the group's response to your ideas/progress?
Whilst writing up my blog, I went to Jasmeet to make sure that everything was okay, and she really liked my ideas, she even gave me a few others. I had decided with my co-presenter that I would wear a light, fair colour. They seemed to appreciate the look I had chosen and especially loved how large my hair is supposed to be.

What has been successful this week?
Claiming my outfits and hair and makeup ended up being the easiest to do, due to the fact that I had a whole two days to pre plan this and in these two days I had changed the script.

What did you need to change or develop and why?
I had to change the script since when it was sent off, it hadn't been finished and the rest of our group needed this to create the master sc
ript.

What do you intend to do next week?
I intend to do the modes of address and decide which one works most appropriately to the audience, and then the Live Day will finally take place. 

How did you work with your hierarchical peers this week? How was it effective?
Yes, I worked with Jasmeet again, which worked very well with choosing which look I would be presenting, she was once again extremely helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment